The PCRMM annual conference
Rheumatology and Beyond in Primary Care
Following the success of last year’s conference format and the ongoing uncertainties surrounding Covid-19, we will again be running a 2 day online conference on the 18/19 November. The conference is aimed at all GPs, GPwERs in MSK and rheumatology, FCPs, nurse practitioners and other AHPs working in primary care and promises to be an event not to be missed!
Day one of the 2021 PCRMM conference consists of a number of key presentations throughout the day. In addition there are a series of break-out rooms with additional topics.
Lucy Douglas and Louise Warburton
- Pfizer satellite symposium
This non-promotional symposium is organised and funded by Pfizer (PP-PPF-GBR-0141)
- Assessment of all chronic pain and management of chronic primary pain
Dr Giles Hazan and Dr Ian Bernstein
- Exploring the consultation: The Two Houses model
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Paediatric rheumatology
Break–out rooms and small groups
- FCP Forum. Q&A to share thoughts from the past year
- AHP independent prescribing update
- Physical activity in the management of chronic diseases
Dr Jean Wong
- Getting It Right First Time’ national report for rheumatology
- Physical activity: inequalities and barriers
- Feedback from a new virtual Knee MDT clinic involving primary care MSK services and secondary care Knee Orthopaedics and Radiology with case presentations/examples
- CES/Back pathway update
Feedback from the last conference
Member sign in
Find out more about PCRMM membership
The PCRMM welcomes all doctors and all allied health professionals of all grades, including trainees, who are involved in the care of patients with rheumatological and musculoskeletal conditions in primary care.
Find out more about the benefits of PCRMM membership.