The Healthcare Show
May 18 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm
The Healthcare Show, part of Health Plus Care, will return to London this May. Providing a long-awaited opportunity for the NHS to come together to reflect, respond and reorganise in the face of the monumental challenge it has endured during the pandemic.
The Healthcare Show represents the UK’s largest gathering of senior healthcare professionals covering: Integrated Care, transformation of the NHS, clinical priorities, patient safety and infection prevention, care quality and efficiency.
By registering to attend, you will also have access to the co-located Digital Healthcare Show and it’s four focused theatres. Don’t miss out on this invaluable networking opportunity and free CPD training to support your re-validation. Register now!
Explore these Primary Care focused themes:
- How PCNs are linking into ICSs and providing strong, stable and sustainable at scale general practice and primary care for their local populations
- Major policy updates and clinical priority areas regarding the NHS Long Term Plan and the NHS People Plan
- Policy perspective around Integrated Care Systems and Primary Care Networks, including developments regarding funding and legislation
- The latest national guidelines on Patient Safety and Infection Prevention
- Organisational development, implementation of new technologies, changes to existing care pathways and major capital projects related to the NHS estate and infrastructure
The Healthcare Show also offers the opportunity to meet 300+ healthcare suppliers who will showcase their latest products and services. It is truly a unique show where the whole system comes together to collaborate.
I do hope that you can join us as we unite the entire healthcare community for the first time in three years – click here to register for your free badge!