Welcome to the Primary Care Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine Society
The PCRMM welcomes all doctors and all allied health professionals of all grades, including trainees, who are involved in the care of patients with rheumatological and musculoskeletal conditions in primary care.
The PCRMM provides the primary care team perspective and voice. We understand the challenges of delivering good quality patient care in the high-pressure primary care environment.
- Improve knowledge of musculoskeletal & rheumatology disorders in primary care
- Improve & maintain standards of care provided for patients
- Develop educational standards for providers of musculoskeletal medicine & rheumatology
- Build effective partnerships with other providers of musculoskeletal & rheumatology care
- Participate in guideline and service development to ensure the primary care perspective is heard
- Support research into MSK and rheumatological conditions
- Provide support and mentorship for those primary care clinicians wishing to develop a special interest or extended role
GPs and ANPs invited to join the IDEAS-PC workshop as part of research to develop a new intervention to support clinicians to identify people at risk of rheumatoid arthritis in primary care through targeted anti-CCP testing.
The PCRMM is delighted to announce that Louise Warburton has been honoured with the prestigious “Gold Changemaker” award from the NASS for her work improving the lives of those affected by axial SpA.
Explore the PCRMM Resources for guidelines, documents, webinar recordings, and more relating to rheumatological and musculoskeletal conditions in primary care.